Lip glosses have been a fad since the 90s. And although the trend had moved aside and made away for matte lipsticks, they’re back in fashion. There’s something very cool about a glossy lip – minus the hair sticking onto it. But thanks to major developments in the beauty industry, we now have glosses that aren’t as tacky. And some of them are combined with stains – for a longer lasting effect. One such product is MAC Cosmetics’ Versicolour Varnish Cream lip stain.
ABOUT MAC VERSICOLOUR VARNISH CREAM LIP STAIN
Captivate with a lip colour hybrid that’s glossier, higher coverage and harder impact than ever before.
It’s watery-light formula glides on creamy and comfortable to impart long-wearing, saturated full coverage and an always-fresh wet finish.
Find entrancement in its 12-hour, intense staining power – promising to last far into the day and night.
- Long-wearing, 12 hours
- Long-lasting shine, four hours
- Provides stay-true colour, 12 hours
- Features a comfortable formula
The Versicolour Varnish comes in a variety of stunning shades. So there’s something to suit everyone.
- Crushing It – Creamy peach
- Shock It To Me – Bright orange
- Optix Orange – Deep pink coral
- Effervescent – Bright warmed pink
- Plexi Pink – Bright fuschia
- Like Candy – Bright cool pink
- Peach A Flush – Milky peach
- Try To Stop Me – Creamy bright coral pink
- To The Extreme – Bright warm red
- Bitten Babe – Midtone cool rose
- No Interruptions – Deep burgundy
- Stuck In Love – Rose nude
- Varnishly Red – Bright pinkish nude
- Serial Stain – Rose red
The product isn’t recommended for overly dry lips, ofcourse. So remember to scrub those puckers and prep using prep and prime lip.
You can get the MAC Versicolour Varnish Cream Lip Stain in MAC stores or online on Nykaa.com. They retail for INR 2050.