Applying makeup is therapeutic, artsy, and kind of a task sometimes. But the bigger task comes after – taking it off. Micellar water, balms, oils – with so many products on shelves, it can be extremely daunting to pick one out. And when you’re that part of the population that is prone to acne, it is even further annoying. BUT, the ~best~ cleansing water for Acne prone skin is now available to shop in India.
BIODERMA SÉBIUM H20 (MICELLAR WATER)
The brand’s other micellar water, Sensibio, is already a bestseller. It’s the perfect cleanser/makeup water for sensitive skin, so naturally, the stakes are high with the sébium. The micellar water mimics the natural composition of the skin for perfect make-up removal and total respect for even the most sensitive skin.
Regulates sebum quality to keep the pores from becoming clogged and clear up the skin. Moreover, it is enriched with purifying agents, zinc gluconate and copper sulphate. The Sébium H2O micellar water purifies the skin and controls oiliness. It also offers an immediate sensation of freshness.
WHAT IT DOES
Sébium H2O cleanses and removes makeup gently, without drying out the skin. The micelles contained in its formula eliminate impurities while respecting your skin’s natural balance.
- Gently cleanses: Micelle cleansing molecules respect your skin’s balance while removing impurities from the face and eyes
- Respects combination/oily skin: Cleanses and removes makeup gently without drying out skin
- Sebo-correcting complex: Biologically regulates sebum quality to keep the pores from becoming clogged and clear up the skin
- Used by makeup artists: Thanks to its efficacy and high tolerance on the skin, Sébium H20 is a go-to products for many makeup artists, models and stars around the world
GOOD TO KNOW
- Scented formula (it isn’t super strong, so if you’re sensitive to smells, you might want to test this out first!)
Combination, oily or blemished skin
The Bioderma Sébium H20 Micellar water is available for purchase in 2 sizes on Nykaa.com. So if you’re still on the lookout, you might want to give this one a shot!