Whether we’re in a rush, or have to attend a super important event, one of the things we grab is a hair dryer. Of course, we’re risking heat damage in our effort to look flai as hell. But you can prevent it, with a small investment.
“We found a better way to look after hair. It wasn’t lotion or potion – it was a motor.” – Stephen Courtney, Dyson Concept Director
Dyson is now available in India, and to make matters easier, on Nykaa. Stylists around the world are obsessed with the Dyson hair dryers. Because not only is it easy to maneuver, the dryer is supremely efficient.
- Built-in extreme heat protection for natural shine
The Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer measures air temperature 20 times a second, and regulates the heat. This prevents extreme heat damage, to help protect your hair’s natural shine.
- Fast drying. Controlled styling.
Air Multiplier™ technology amplifies air three times. A focused jet of air for precise, simultaneous drying and styling.
- Engineered for balance.
- The Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer comes with rotating magnetic attachments. So you can quickly click them on and off during styling.
- The Smoothing nozzle dries hair gently using smooth, wide air.
- The Diffuser is engineered to disperse air evenly around each of your ringlets. It simulates natural drying, helping to reduce frizz for improved definition.
- The Styling concentrator produces a high-velocity blade of air that’s perfect for styling. And because it’s focused,you can style one section at a time – without disturbing the rest.
3 precise speed settings
4 precise heat settings
100°C fast drying and styling.
80°C regular drying.
60°C gentle drying.
28°C constant cold.
28°C cold shot, to set your hair after styling.
Find the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer here.