Morphe Brushes is one of those brands that has the most bomb eye shadow palettes. Whether it’s the pigmentation, or the price point, Morphe delivers. Barring the James Charles scandal (Lord knows what they’re going to do with the collab), the brand has recently dropped a palette we didn’t know we needed. And it’s all purple.
MORPHE 39S – SUCH A GEM ARTISTRY PALETTE
Introducing new silk slip toppers
Sassy pinks. Stunning purples. Rich, vibrant hues. And a touch of glitter, of course. This multi-faceted mix is your new bejeweled bestie. Use the matte, sheen, and shimmer finishes to luxe up your face and eye looks. Furthermore, smooth on the brand-new silk slip toppers for a flashy highlight or next-level eye look.
Each one of these seven plush formulas in the Such A Gem palette has been sized up for an effect that really is extra. You’ll love how these velvety babes glide on like a gel and set like a powder. And you’ll be looking gorg. You know, like you do.
Similar to all the Artistry palettes, this one also contains 32 shades, with 7 super-sized pans.
- Makin’ Bank / shimmering lilac
- Posh Boss / matte heather greige
- Boujee / matte tropical hibiscus
- Dazzle ‘Em / sheer pewter shimmer
- Pearlfection / mother of pearl satin
- Super Swanky / matte latte
- Flaunt It / ripe raspberry satin
- Plums Up / matte plummy merlot
- Mauvelous / shimmering cherry macaron
- Pink Prize / matte bubblegum
- Amethyst Awe / vibrant amethyst satin
- Treasure Trove / shimmering wrought iron
- Ritzy Rose / shimmering strawberry frosé
- Decadent AF / matte chocolate caramel
- Berry Good / matte hot pink carnation
- That’s Tempting / matte mahogany rust
ROW 3: New Formula!
- Take the Crown / polished chrome silk slip topper
- Oh Yasss / cotton candy silk slip topper
- Total Goals / frosted berry silk slip topper
- Catch the Light / white gold silk slip topper
- Bling Thing / rose gold silk slip topper
- Here for It / holographic peony silk slip topper
- Strike a Pose / raspberry jam silk slip topper
- Laven-dare / sheer icy lavender shimmer
- Purple Majesty / matte blooming orchid
- It’s Violit / sheer summer violet shimmer
- Make It Reign / matte royal indigo
- You Fancy / shimmering autumn blaze
- Fame Game / matte black walnut
- Extra Oomph / shimmering ember
- Wine Not? / matte mulberry wine
- Peri-twinkle / shimmering icy periwinkle
- Loaded Lilac / shimmering blushy lilac
- Grape Minds / matte brilliant violet
- Shiny Object / shimmering steel
- Pure Luxe / shimmering peach
- Show Off / bronzed flame glitter
- Garnet Glam / shimmering inky garnet
- Rocks On / matte obsidian with silver sparkle
When you look at the names, most of the time, I don’t even know how they manage to not repeat names amongst palettes. It’s a different level of sorcery, I tell you.
Shop the new Morphe Such A Gem palette on their website. It retails for $35. Alternatively, get some coin off by using the many, many morphe codes out there in the universe. My favourite code – EDGES.