Sneakers worth having in your shoe rack
The only things that accompany us in every walk of our lives is our shoes. In times of trouble and high spirits, sneakers comfort tired feet and bear the heavy burden of our bodies. Here are a few pairs of trendy sneakers which will give you a reason to go out of your house everyday, if you owned them:
1. Adidas Originals EQT Support 93/17– With roots in the original early ’90s Equipment running shoes, the new EQT Support series freshly reinterprets 1993 runner-influenced design in the spirit of today’s street fashion. These EQT-inspired sneakers flash a futuristic edge. The upper pairs pixelated knit with graphic embroidered two-tone lines. Webbing tape 3-Stripes echo in the midsole, while boost™ energizes your steps.
2. ACRONYM x NikeLab Air Force 1 Downtown– Technical details added to the classic basketball silhouette, include a quick-release mil-spec strap, which fastens around the shoe’s extra-high soft shell collar. An extended brass zipper also features for added convenience, while a total of three colorways are available in a limited number of stores.
3. Sneakersnstuff x Social Status x adidas Consortium Superstar Boost– Revamped with the brand’s modern tech, the classic sneaker now bears a breathable grey/white prime knit upper with leather detailing, while the full-length rubber sole unit has been enhanced with BOOST properties, which is primarily located on the mid-section for added comfort and a lighter, flexible build altogether.
4. Adidas EQT Running Support 93 PK X Palace Skateboards– A modern day take on a classic adidas running shoe, the sneaker features a full Prime knit upper done in white and navy with red accents and Palace branding on the tongue.
5. Timberland X Ronnie Fieg Aspen Collection– Ronnie Fieg recently unveiled his new Aspen collection, and one of the key product lines within the set was easily his collaboration with Timberland. Each pair from the collection is extremely limited at 300 pairs worldwide.
6. AIR JORDAN 3 Retro “Wool”– Just like the wool-constructed Air Jordan 12, the Air Jordan 3 gets a wool makeover to battle the cold months ahead. Is this the ultimate winter Air Jordan release, or will you just stick to boots once the snow starts falling?
7. Brooks X Anwar Carrots Beast “Runaway”– Brooks Heritage has teamed up with Anwar Carrots for its latest collaboration, which uses the brand’s classic Beast silhouette from the 1990’s. The collaboration — which Brooks stated was inspired by the street wear standout’s experience touring with a musician (rapper Cassie Veggies.)
8. PUMA X Rihanna Fenty Velvet and Suede Creepers– Rihanna’s Puma Creepers was the first sneaker designed by the pop star under her new FENTY PUMA label. Footwear News even named the silhouette their Shoe of the Year for its success in the women’s department. These special edition velvet releases will even be accompanied by a velvet shoe bag for an added touch of class.
9. Adidas Yeezy “Triple White”– The Triple White Yeezy is the perfect colorway for summer thanks to an all-white Primeknit woven upper with hints of the traditional side panel stripe showcased through a difference in the premium woven construction. The heel tab also returns for this pair even though it was absent on past Yeezy Boost 350 v2 colorways. These pair of shoes are set to realease by the end of this month.
10. Nike SF-AF1 “Complexcon”– The sneakers are a combination of the classic Air Force 1 and the SFB, a boot Nike made for the special forces. When the two designs are melded together, the outcome is a shoe that can be worn in the streets or used to literally combat the elements.
11. New Balance 574 Freshfoam -Performance running technology and a classic design combine to create the 574 Fresh Foam for everyday wear. This evolution of a classic is the perfect balance of life and style.