Let’s be real, despite the subsequent launches every other minute by ColourPop, we’re all enjoying the cohesive, monochromatic collections. And their latest addition, Smoke Show is by far, my favourite. Not gonna lie, when Trendmood first showcased the line, I thought it had a black and white filter on. Yep. You’re reading it right. And if you haven’t seen it yet, you’re missing out.
COLOURPOP SMOKE SHOW COLLECTION
Similar to previous lines, this collection also includes a brand new shadow palette, along with complimentary pieces from the ColourPop item list. Some are created exclusively for the purpose of the collections, most are pre-existing pieces.
SMOKE SHOW SHADOW PALETTE
On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re a SMOKE SHOW! This grayscale palette is a glam smokey eye lover’s dream. With 3 glitzy metallics and 6 blendable matte eyeshadows, create the easiest smokey eyes ever.
- young love: white
- smokin!: true charcoal grey with silver pinpoints
- stone face: light grey
- slated: charcoal grey
- star struck: true silver
- ignite: blue grey with gold pearl
- let’s do it: deep black
- full metal: deep gun metal
- night dream: black with pink, gold and silver sparkles
SMOKE N’ MIRRORS KIT
This Glitterally Obsessed Mini Trio includes 3 best selling glitter gels. This trio is the perf intro to your new glitter obsession without committing to a full sized jar!
- Starfire: fine lavender glitter with a burst of holographic silver and bronze
- Disco Lady: holographic glitter
- Trippin On Skies: opalescent gold with holographic glitter
HEAVY METAL KIT
A trio of metallic Super Shock Shadows.
- Friskie: black with silver and pink glitter
- Tassel: bright true white with silver glitter
- Liberty: ultra metallic silver
Other additions in the Smoke Show collection include the BFF mascara and liner in black. Furthermore, you also have the option of picking up the sister brand, Fourth Ray’s skin care pieces. And if you’re feeling ultra goth, get a black lipstick or two.