SKIN CARE AT HOME–
Hello girls, welcome to the world of beauty. As we all know that beauty world is brimming with cutting-edge devices and products, but still when it comes to skin care it is not necessary that only the newest in the market works better. In some cases, simple natural options might be as effective as any other pricey products in the market.
So let us begin skin care at home
Here I will guide you with ways and also tips on how to take care of your skin through ingredients which are easily available at home
- Consume enough fluids: A large part of your skin is mainly made up of water, so it becomes important to maintain a regular supply of fluids in your body to keep the skin moisturized from within. Drink at least 8-10 glass of water that will keep your skin hydrated as well as flush out toxins from your body.
- Consume a well-balanced diet– Diet plays an important part when it comes to taking good care of our skin. Therefore one should consume a well-balanced diet one that requires focus on foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids as they help in maintaining and repairing the structural integrity of skin cells.
- Exercise regularly– Yes it is very important to exercise on a regular basis as it removes toxins while you sweat, and opens up the pores. This also improves your blood circulation which helps decelerating ageing process as well as wrinkles. Remember to wash off your face after work out.
- Sound Sleep—It’s not strange but it’s true, therefore you must have stress free sound sleep of about 8 hours.
- Choose right bathing products– Kindly choose your bathing products after going through the list of ingredients in a soap or skin cleanser to see if it contains any harsh chemicals, alcohol, or dyes, which can further dry out your skin.
Now that we know different ways of taking care of our skin. Let’s us discuss some homemade skin care paste that keeps your skin smooth and soft
1) Banana and Honey-Take half a banana and mash it up. Add 1-2 tbsp honey and make a paste. Apply gently all over your face. Keep it for 15-20 mins then wash it off.
2) Almonds and milk –Soak 12 almonds overnight in water. Take soaked almonds and add milk so as to make smooth paste by grinding.. Apply this smooth paste on your face and wash off with warm water after drying. You will see difference in a week.
3) Egg on Your Face-– Eggs are high in protein, minerals, Take the white of one egg and beat it with a teaspoon of yoghurt and lemon juice until it forms a paste. Apply it all over your face. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
4) Milk & honey- Add a teaspoon of honey to two teaspoons of milk. Then add a teaspoon of gram flour to make a paste. Apply it all over your face, leave it for 15 minutes, and wash it off with warm water to nourish your skin
5) Yogurt and cucumber –Take 4 tbsp yogurt in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp cucumber juice to it. Mix it well. Apply it on your face. Keep it for 15 min for beautiful glowing skin then wash it off.
Girls, so here were some ways and tips that you can easily apply to your lifestyle at home. Most of these are “easy to get” ingredients and give a natural glow to the skin.
So Stay safe and stay happy.