By now, most of y’all are aware that the one makeup product I will ALWAYS throw money at is highlighter. So you can imagine the depth of my broke-ness when all these brands keep dropping these bomb highlighters every other day. And the most recent item that has my eye is the New Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm by Kaja Beauty.
Clearly, Kaja has taken ‘painting your face’ to the next level. Because you don’t use a brush for this highlighter. You use a goddamned roller! And it is all sorts of cute. Let us look a little closely at the Roll On Balm, and see what it’s all about.
What it is
A unique roll-on highlighting balm that is infused with ultra-reflective pigments and ruby powder.
Ruby Powder: Pearlescent pink radiance.
Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.
What Else You Need to Know
This duo-chrome highlighting balm emits a pink pearlescent glow with a golden undertone to compliment all skin tones.
It reflects light, creating a disco glow that dries to a lightweight powder finish.
The smooth, balm texture melts into skin without caking. The unique roller applicator is designed to apply an even, soft-focus glow. Included is an additional hygienic roller so you can get the most out of your glow.
The Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm comes in a cute pink packaging, complete with a mini roller. And another for the purpose of hygiene.
- Roll sponge applicator over balm to warm up formula before first use.
- Apply on bare skin or on top of makeup to add instant shimmer.
- Use the customized roller applying a “C-shape” starting from the cheekbone and ending at the brow bone, for a uniform soft glow.
- Spotlight the arches and cheekbones using fingertips to amplify your highlight.
- Use fingertips to warm balm and apply to décolletage and shoulders.
The Roller Glow Roll-On Highlighting Balm comes in one shade – Cosmic Laundry. And is available for purchase on Sephora.com. It retails for $28.