Morphe knows how to kill it with collabs. So obviously, when they announced a new collection with Lipstick Nick, their Global Director of Artistry, we were all ecstatic.
The brand brings in 3 beautifully curated lip trios, labelled “Out And A Pout”. These feature pretty nudes and include 3 separate pieces.
Taken from the brand’s website:
“Hi Morphe Babe,
As a professional makeup artist and makeup lover, I have always been passionate about lipsticks. I curated these lip trios to take the guesswork out of choosing the right shades for your perfect lip. Whether you’re an aspiring artist or just makeup obsessed, you’re gonna look fierce while you’re Out & A Pout!
Ready for some serious nude attitude? You’ll get all the feels with these trios. Each one features a super-smooth lipstick, powerfully pigmented pencil, and high-shine gloss that was curated by our own @LipstickNick to create your perfect nude lip. Wear ‘em on their own or layer up for a lush look that you can rock from daytime to play time.
BLUSHING NUDE LIP TRIO
- Cream Lipstick in Flirt (blushing nude in cream finish)
- Lip Gloss in Boho (dusty pink)
- Color Pencil in Love Bite (reddish beige)
NUDE PINK LIP TRIO
- Matte Lipstick in Wifey (nude pink in matte finish)
- Lip Gloss in Pop (peach pink)
- Color Pencil in Backseat Love (rose beige)
CARAMEL NUDE LIP TRIO
- Matte Lipstick in Boo (caramel nude in matte finish)
- Lip Gloss in Chill (tawny nude)
- Color Pencil in Trendsetter (dark chocolate)
The Out And A Pout lip trios retail for $16. (They have a value of $21) Shop them on the Morphe Brushes website.