If you have combination to oily skin, and have trouble finding the right kind of moisturizer which will not leave you looking like a greased animal, then you’re in luck! Nykaa just launched the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturiser.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day. The award-winning and best selling water gel formula absorbs quickly and instantly delivers intense hydration. Moreover, it contains hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin. And it acts as a sponge, absorbing up to 1,000 times its weight in water. This formula leaves skin more supple and smooth.
Plus, it’s an oil-free moisturizer, so you can wear it alone or under makeup as a smooth, velvety primer.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- 100% alcohol free
HOW TO USE
- Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel helps:
- Instantly Quench Skin
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Naturally Found in Skin
- Clinically Proven to Keep Skin Hydrated for 48 Hours
- Ideal for All Skin Types
Hydro Boost hydrates skin through an approach of replenishing water and rebuilding skin’s barrier, leveraging two key ingredients:
- Purified Hyaluronic Acid- Naturally found in skin, it delivers pure boost of hydration. As a result, keeping skin hydrated and supple throughout the day.
- Olive Extract- Known for its protective, moisturizing and anti-oxidant qualities. It integrates into skin barrier, forming a structure that protects skin from excessive moisture loss. It also helps leave skin feeling soft and smooth without tackiness.
The Hydro Boost is thought to be the dupe for Clinique’s Moisture Surge moisturizer, a holy grail in my vanity. Multiple reviews online constantly talk about 2 flaws in the hydro boost-
- The scent is apparently too strong to handle. People have said that it feels like you’re lathering perfume onto your face.
- It takes a lot of time to dry down and get absorbed, which is a difficult thing for people who are usually in a hurry, and like to apply makeup before stepping out of the house. They always end up having to wait for the moisturizer to be absorbed.
The Hydro Boost, even though very comfortable feeling, may irritate sensitive skin. So you might want to run a patch test first.
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel moisturizer retails for INR 849 on www.nykaa.com.