With Spring launches and sneak peeks happening all around us, it’s going to be really hard to save all of that cash we had lying around for a rainy day. (what rainy day?) And it looks like things aren’t going to get any easier. NARS have been dropping images of their Exposed Collection – the theme for Spring 2019. And you’re going to want to buy them for the packaging.
THE EXPOSED COLLECTION
Reveal uncompromised color with NARS’ limited-edition Exposed Collection.
Cheeks are up front and versatile with a palette of six universally flattering shades in a breakthrough formula that delivers unparalleled color.
Double down with new lip duos in the cult-favorite Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and an exclusive, glossy Lip Tint. Mix and layer lip textures for a bold effect and added dimensional shine. Pop and play. Get exposed your own way.
The Exposed collection focuses on Cheeks and Lips.
My favourite thing about the collection is definitely the packaging. The Cheek Palette in sunlight looks like a gorgeous pink under water effect. Like bloom under the ocean. Downright gorgeous. The pink and purple hues are very reflective of spring.
EXPOSED CHEEK PALETTE, $59.00 (LIMITED EDITION)
Featuring six universally flattering shades, the palette includes blushes, bronzers and highlighters.
- GIVE IT AWAY – Satin nude
- NEW FLING – Satin fuchsia
- NOW OR NEVER – Satin terracotta
- COME HITHER – Satin watermelon
- TELL ALL – Pearlescent golden pink
- MAKE YOU MINE – Satin peach
EXPLICIT COLOR LIP DUO, $22.00 (LIMITED EDITION)
- DRAGON GIRL – Siren red Velvet Matte Lip Pencil / Lip Tint
- INTRIGUING – Rose pink Velvet Matte Lip Pencil / Lip Tint
- SEX MACHINE – Pink mauve Velvet Matte Lip Pencil / Lip Tint
Apart from the Exposed collection, five new shades of multi-use glosses will be launched. These will also be limited edition.
- REDEMPTION – Warm pink with a glitter finish
- FIRST TIME – Warm gold with a glitter finish
- WORKING GIRL – Warm yellow gold with a glitter finish
- STAR BABE – Warm pale gold with a glitter finish
- RELENTLESS – Warm pink with a glitter finish
There will also be a lip gloss extension.
The Exposed collection, along with the multi-use glosses will be available for purchase on 14th February online on the NARS website.
Additionally, the collection will be available online at Ulta on the 17th, followed by in-store launch on the 24th.