UPDATE (15.05.19): New additions to the MAC x Aladdin line were revealed after this post was published. The entire collection now inlcudes
- Princess Jasmine x9 Eyeshadow Palette $35
- Wish Crystal Glaze Gloss $24
- Your Wish Is My Command Golden Brown Bronzer (matte) $35
- Always One Jump Ahead Gold Shimmer Highlight (frost) $35
- Friend Like Me Lipstick (amplified – pale mauve nude) $20
- Princess Incognito Lipstick (matte – rose nude) $20
- Whole New World Lipstick (velvet matte – bright pink) $20
- Rajah Lipstick (matte – berry) $20
- Diamond In The Rough Lipglass (gold) $19
- Jewels On Jewels Lipglass (rose) $19
- Magic Carpet Ride Lipglass (pearl) $19
- Graphblack Technakohl Liner $20
- Rose Pigment $24
- Vault $310 includes everything
This article was first published on 18.03.19.
It’s time to doll up and take the magic carpet for a ride. Because our favourite beauty brand is about to drop a limited edition Aladdin collection. The brand dropped news of the new three piece collection after the release of the full length trailer of the upcoming live-action film.
Dominic Skinner, the Global Senior Artist for MAC Cosmetics, announced the news on Instagram, writing: “Just you wait till you see what the collection has in store for you! Your wish, our command! Manifest your magic with The Disney Aladdin Collection by M·A·C. Launching this May, this wish-fulfilling collaboration highlights the self-determination and confidence of Princess Jasmine in the upcoming live-action adaptation of Disney’s animated classic, Aladdin – in theatres May 24th.”
MAC x ALADDIN
If you’ve ever wanted to channel Arabian Nights and Jasmine vibes, you’re in luck. The MAC x Aladdin collection gives you the essentials you need to feel princessy and oh-so-gorgeous.
Eye Shadow Palette
A nine-shade eye shadow palette
A Bright fuschia – perfect
Aptly embossed with a magic lamp, the bronzer will give you sun kissed glow for days.
The entire Aladdin collection is packaged in a gold and blue theme.
And if you’ve been off the internet for a while, our favourite child hood movie has a musical film counterpart coming up. Featuring Will Smith as genie, Naomi Scott as Princess Jasmine and Mena Massoud plays Aladdin. In short, we’re in for a treat. And thanks to MAC, so is our vanity.
The MAC x Aladdin collection launches on May 16th.