MAC Cosmetics’ matte and retro matte lipsticks have always been a global favourite. They provide intense pay off, and will last as long as you want them to. Which also makes them a tad drying – which isn’t a nice feeling.
So what do you do when you want the pay off without feeling chapped up and dehydrated? The answer to that problem – MAC Liptensity Lipstick.
A brilliant formula that pushes the boundaries of colour. Each Lipstick holds intense amounts of pigment, resulting in extreme colour intensity, clarity and vibrancy. This luxurious gelled base melts on contact, providing fully saturated colour with a satin finish in one stroke.
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
- Gel formula glides on smoothly
- Comfortable formula
- MARSALA – Deep Magenta Pink
- FIREWORKS – Vivid Bright Red
- EROS – Warm Hot Pink
- CLARETCAST – Midtone Magenta
- AMBROSIAL – Bright Plum Pink
- BEETROOT – Creamy Lilac Purple
- HELLEBORE – Vibrant Midtone Purple
- NOBLESSE – Rich Purple
- GUMBALL – Creamy Blush Pink
- GINGER ROSE – Midtone Blue Pink
- MEDIUM RARE – Creamy Soft Pink
- CLOUDS IN MY COFFEE – Light Dusty/Nude Pink
- DOE – Creamy Neutral Brown
- DRIFTWOOD – Soft Lilac Beige
- WELL BRED BROWN – Light Nude
- STALLION – Deep Black
The reason I love Liptensity is because of the formula and the fact that it’s SUPER comfortable wearing. I love a good lipstick that you can’t tell you’ve worn. Of course, it isn’t very long lasting, but re application doesn’t make it look crappier. So I’m good.
Shop the Liptensity collection either online, or in local MAC stores.