We all know that the Matte Revolution lipsticks by Charlotte Tilbury are fantastic! So when the queen is about to drop liquid lipsticks, you pay attention. In her upcoming line titled, “The ICON Collection”, Charlotte Tilbury is giving us an eye shadow palette and some liquid lipsticks. The lipsticks are called “Latex Love.” (They might sound kinky as hell, but there’s no doubt they’ll be great)
LATEX LOVE LIQUID LIPSTICKS
Although Latex Love reads liquid lipstick, they’re not matte. Instead, they are high shine lacquer glosses.
Charlotte says, “I can’t wait for you to try my naughtiest lip yet!” We can’t wait either, Charlotte.
According to blogger Really Ree, the following are the features of Latex Love
- Lacquered and intensely pigmented liquid lipsticks
- Lip-hugging effect to enhance your lips
- Coats lips with a brilliant, mirror shine
- Moisturising texture
- Long-wear shine
- Rich in emollient oils that help to create the high shine of a gloss with a fluid, super-soft texture
- Gelled system and silicone polymers intensify the creamy soft feel on the lips
- Available in 6 shades
Furthermore, she also writes about the key ingredients in the product.
- Crambe Seed Oil – gives a softness and a gloss effect to the lips
- Mimosa Oil – it has warming and relaxing properties and can help to nourish, soften and comfort skin, with a wonderful, sweet floral scent with woody undertones
- Patchouli Oil – it has a relaxing, uplifting effect on the mind
- Emollient oils – create a rich, silky smooth but lightweight texture that forms a subtle veil on the lips leaving a high gloss full lipped effect
- Gelled System – for a luxurious creamy smooth feel
- Pure Light-play pigments – high levels of pigments to create high coverage for a full, brilliant, and vibrant colour
View this post on Instagram
NEW!!! 😍💄🎨🚨Who’s is ready for a NEW! #EyeshadowPalette 🎨 and a NEW! Lip Product 💄 by #ctilburymakeup: 1. #TheICONPalette 😍 – 12 shades multi use, for the eye, lips and cheeks. You can used it wet or dry w 2. Latex Love Liquid Lipstick – high shine lacquer glosses, moisturising texture, in 6 shades L-R: Dirty Dancer, Cannes Tropez, Berry Nude, Belle du Soir, Studio 64, Video Vixen. #LimitedEdition . . Will be available ➡️ FEBRUARY 28TH Online @ctilburymakeup . . . What are your thoughts? 🎨💄😍XO #Trendmood pic: @reallyree THANK U for this beautiful update: @glamdrmonakhan 😘 . . . …#beauty #bblogger #bbloggers #cosmetics #instabeauty #instamakeup #beautiful #ilovemakeup #makeupnews
There are six shades in the Latex Love line
- Dirty Dancer – Currant red
- Cannes Tropez – Charged coral
- Berry Nude – Rose-Pink blush
- Belle du Soir – Soft peach-pink
- Studio 64 – Electric Red
- Video Vixen – Deep red
The texture of these glosses read super shiny and rich. They’re also a little powerfully scented, so if that’s not your thing, you might want to skip these.
The Latex Love Lipsticks launch with the ICON collection, on the 28th of February. Like the palette, these are limited edition.