Elegant, sleek sophistication – that’s what Jouer represents. What I love most about the brand is their attention to hydration. Whether its foundations, concealers or their new Soft Focus powders, hydration is key for Jouer.
It’s no surprise that Jouer cosmetics dived into powders. Following their massive success in the complexion department, it was only a matter of time.
SOFT FOCUS HYDRATE + SET POWDER
The new powders come packaged in a signature rose gold/steel luxurious containers. They also include a mirror, and the brand logo is indented onto the powders.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION –
A silky setting and finishing powder in 6 demi-matte shades.
- Perfects and extends makeup wear
- Reduces shine
- Blurs imperfections for an exquisite, photo-ready, real skin finish
Why We Love It
Powerful ingredients nourish and hydrate skin while reducing shine, allowing your own beautiful radiance to come through. Melts onto skin, no caking or settling. Get that one-swipe filtered, no makeup-makeup look. You can also throw it in your bag for instant touch-ups throughout the day.
- Hyaluronic Acid: works by binding and holding onto moisture to naturally plump the appearance of skin through hydration
- Allantoin: softens and promotes healthy-looking skin
- Vitamin E: provides antioxidant benefits, helps promote healthy-looking skin and acts as a natural conditioner
Jouer also has a chart, depicting which Soft Focus powder has to be used with which foundation. So if you’re thinking which to get, Jouer has got you covered! (Literally)
Dust over face with a powder brush. Intended to be worn over foundation to create a perfect smooth finish. Can also be worn alone to diffuse the appearance of imperfections.
The Jouer Soft Focus Hydrate + Set Powder retails for $30. You can shop it directly from the brand’s website, or other outlets that sell Jouer.