Hydro Boost this, Hydro Boost that. First, it was the gel. Then came the toner. After that, the serum. Now we finally have something that I have been waiting for – a moisturizer for dry AF skin. In the moisturiser’s defence, it DID launch the same day as the serum. I just skipped writing about it. But, nonetheless, better late than never.
NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST EMULSION
The Hydro Boost Emulsion is a unique water gel-cream that absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting moisturizing power of a cream to quench your extra-dry skin’s thirst. This rich gel relieves intense dryness to help restore skin’s natural barrier against moisture loss. Plus it’s fragrance, dye and oil-free, and can be worn alone or under makeup.
- Innovative Moisture Sensor Complex effectively replenishes moisture when you need it most
- Effectively restores skin’s suppleness for luminous, bouncy skin
- Helps skin’s moisture barrier against moisture loss
- Suitable for extra dry skin
Similar to the rest of the Hydro Boost range, the combination of four powerful ingredients lock in moisture.
- Beeswax – Moisture locking Beeswax strenghens the skin barrier by forming a moisture locking protective shield.
- Anti Oxidant Olive Extract Formula – Strengthens skin by repairing skin barriers damaged by the environment.
- Glycerin – Absorbs moisture from air to hydrate skin.
- Purified Hyaluronic Acid – Constantly pumps and locks in hydration from within.
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Emulsion is available on Nykaa.com, and retails for INR 999. (ouch)