Well. The most anticipated Spring 2019 Collection has finally been revealed – and it’s a whole lotta blue sans the bad feeling. Jeffree Star, donning a blue persona and sitting in front of a blue backdrop talked about his upcoming collection on YouTube last night. And everybody is SHOOK.
The collection features the heavily awaited sister of the iconic Blood Sugar palette – Blue Blood.
Packaged in an icy blue box which reflects a jewellery box and a coffin, Blue Blood is THE Blue palette you need.
- Cullinan: Icy white with a metallic finish
- Mintea: Mint with a matte finish
- Crystal Flesh: Champagne with a metallic finish
- I’m Cold: Powder blue with a matte finish
- Untouchable (pressed pigment): Soft peach with a matte finish
- Priceless: Peachy tan with a matte finish
- Power: Deep slate gray with blue undertones and a matte finish
- Blue Blood: Sky blue with a matte finish
- Deceased: Deep cayenne blue with a metallic finish
- Ice Tray: Soft pale blue with a metallic finish
- Blue Monday (pressed pigment): Vibrant blue with a matte finish
- Flourishing: Bright teal with green-blue undertones and matte finish
- Wealthy: Soft beige with a matte finish
- Celebrity Skin: Soft brown with a matte finish
- Entitled: Metallic teal with a glitter reflect
- Ocean Ice (pressed pigment): Metallic royal blue with a glitter reflect
- Cremated: Dark gray-green with a matte finish
- Undertaker: Deep blue with a matte finish
But this collection isn’t just the palette. It has got a lot blue-r vibe.
Next up is the Mini Velour Liquid Lipstick Set in “Blue Blooded”. These vegan shades are also eye-safe making them versatile options for dramatic liner and shadow looks.
The Mini Velour Liquid Lipsticks: Blue Blooded
- Drug Lord: Pure white with a matte finish
- Ice Tray (new): Periwinkle blue with a reflect glitter finish
- Jawbreaker: Neon pastel blue with a matte finish
- Blue Velvet: Vibrant royal blue with a matte finish
- Abused: Purple-toned dark navy with a matte finish
- Diamond: Light periwinkle blue with a matte finish
- Titanic (new): Metallic royal blue with a glitter finish
- Medusa: Slate gray with a blue undertone and matte finish
Star also brings the iciness to the new Liquid Frosts.
- Frostitute: Soft minty-teal with a metallic-glitter finish
- Ice Cream Bling: Peachy gold with a metallic-glitter finish
- Blue Balls: Icy blue with a metallic-glitter finish
- Michigan Ice: Silver baby blue with a metallic-baby blue glitter finish
- Expensive: Gold with a metallic-blue glitter finish
Of course, one can’t have a collection without the yummylicious lip scrubs that Star has blessed us with.
- Vanilla Mint: Jeffree calls it a “safer flavor,” based on one of his favorite flavor combinations.
- Blueberry Pie: Captures the smell of baking in the kitchen.
- Blue Freeze: According to Star, this tastes like the slurpees you buy at the movie theatre.
And finally, to round off the entire collection, MERCH!
- Star Mirror in Dark Blue Chrome
- Dark blue track suit
- Baby blue track suit
- Blue Wind breaker
- Travel Makeup Bag in Vibrant Blue
- Travel Makeup Bag in Powder Blue
- Dad hat in Baby blue with a dark blue JSC star logo
- Dad hat in Baby blue with a baby pink JSC star logo
- Grinders in Baby blue and Royal blue in small and large sizes
The Blue Blood collection launches on the 29th of March on jeffreestarcosmetics.com.