While writing about most major international brands and their summer launches, I missed out on one important brand. A brand whose collection has tongues wagging everywhere – it’s that gorgeous. The brand in question? NARS. Featuring two stunning face palettes and a bunch of their iconic lip crayons, the Heat Of The Night Collection has temperatures soaring.
NARS HEAT OF THE NIGHT – SUMMER 2019
NARS is a brand that delivers high quality and the ultimate colour payoff, so people globally are willing to pay up. And it doesn’t matter if the collection is limited edition, or a part of the permanent line – NARS works. And when it comes to their face palettes, I just want to touch them. Because they look like coloured sand taken from a magical desert.
HOT NIGHTS FACE PALETTE
A limited edition face palette featuring four eye shadows, a bronzer and a highlighter.
- PACIFIC (Iridescent pink beige)
- PARADIS (Iridescent soft violet)
- MAEVA (Shimmering cranberry)
- BLACK SAND (Shimmering deep purple)
- TAUTIRA (Shimmering rose gold)
- MANINI (Matte mid-tone bronze)
SUMMER LIGHTS FACE PALETTE
Also a limited edition face palette featuring four eye shadows, a bronzer and a highlighter.
- RAINWATER (Warm shimmering beige)
- HIBISCUS (Yellow bronze pearl)
- PAPEETE (Matte terracotta brown)
- HEI (Deep shimmering brown)
- PAPER FLOWER (Warm champagne pearl)
- DESTINATION UNKNOWN (Matte neutral bronze)
VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL
This cult favourite lip pencil instantly saturates lips with rich pigments and a velvety matte finish – all in a long lasting, non-drying formula.
- TAKE ME HOME (Tan rose)
- DANCE FEVER (Rose brown)
- GOOD TIMES (Warm beige nude)
- PROMISCUOUS (Pink orchid)
SATIN LIP PENCIL
A lip pencil that dresses up lips in statement shades that seduce with rich, colour bright pigments whilde drenching them in decadent moisture.
- GOLDEN GATE (Pink lilac)
- GIUSTI (Mauve nude pink)
- EXBURY (Light pink rose)
- BALBOA (Rose brown)
It’s been a while since the NARS Heat Of The Night was launched. So find it in your local stores, or online, and raise those temps!