When it comes to any launch, there are two things which make or break a product for me – the campaign, and the packaging. They’re pretty essential into the decision making process of whether I should buy the item or not. The truth is, most of the stuff I buy, I don’t need. I only get them because they LOOK appealing. And that’s exactly what ColourPop’s newest collection is on my wishlist – because not only is it super pretty looking, it’s inspired by ice creams!
HALO TOP x COLOURPOP
This limited edition collection, or should I say collaboration with ice cream brand Halo Top creamery is ColourPop’s cutest till date. The collab celebrates National Ice Cream Month, and consists of four new Super Shock duos inspired by favourite ice creams.
BIRTHDAY CAKE KIT
We want that cake cake cake! Celebrate every day like it’s your birthday with this sweet coral Super Shock duo, featuring a fun and festive tie dyed pigment!
- By The Pound – creamsicle-y orange with multidimensional glitter
- Extra Sprinkles – pale champagne with large gold glitters
RAINBOW SWIRL KIT
When you’re the type that can’t decide on a flavor, you swirl it! We’re feeling extra special in this pink Halo Top x ColourPop Super Shock duo!
- Sherbert Day – bubblegum pink with silver flecks
- Creamsicle – baby pink with a blue violet flip
We stan a classic. Get that fruity summer look with our newest pink and red Super Shock duo. Features a fun and festive tie dyed pigment, similar to other Halo Top x ColourPop kits.
- Jam Out – vibrant red pink with gold and hot pink flecks
- Berry Sweet – warm pink with a sparkly golden flip
MINT CHIP KIT
It’s mint to be! Get iced out in this refreshing green and silver Super Shock duo.
- Semi Sweet – pastel lime with silver glitters
- Tassel – bright true white with silver glitter
The Halo Top x ColourPop has limited quantities, so if you’re feeling this collab, you should scoop it up ASAP!