Wow. It looks like 2019 is going to be the year of Cannabis. Not smoking it, but applying it on your face. Why do I say that? Because just recently, I uploaded a post talking about Kiehl’s new Cannabis concentrate. And now we have the infamous Peter Thomas Roth, ready to give us his version of the leaf.
The new Green Releaf line by Peter Thomas Roth includes two products.
Green Releaf Therapeutic Sleep Cream
What it is: A calming, smoothing night moisturizer with hemp-derived cannabis sativa seed oil, Retinoid, topical melatonin and colloidal oatmeal.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily.
Skincare Concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles. Dryness. Dullness and uneven texture.
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil: Hemp-derived oil with nourishing and antioxidant properties
- Retinoid Complex: Gently smooths the look of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to rashes, eczema and other skin conditions.
Green Releaf Calming Face Oil
What it is: A calming facial elixir with hemp-derived cannabis sativa seed oil that helps relieve the look of inflammation and redness.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination
Skincare Concerns: Redness, Dryness, Dullness and uneven texture
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil: Provides skin-nurturing and antioxidant properties.
- Revitelix™ Plant Seed Oil: Helps relieve the look of inflammation while smoothing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- SymRelief® 100: Helps reduce the look of redness with more visible results over time.
The Green Releaf collection launch date has not been revealed yet. However, you can sign up on Sephora to know when the drop happens. The sleep cream retails for $65, while the oil for $68. Additionally, the collection will also be available on the Peter Thomas Roth website.