The idea behind Good Molecules is simple: skincare products that works at a fair price
Good skincare is a must in every routine. Good, affordable skincare is God-send. You might want to call your relatives in the West because Beautylish went and brought the skincare range by Good Molecules aboard its platform!
Founded by a team of beauty industry veterans, Good Molecules creates skincare solutions with best-in-class ingredients, backed by research and formulated for effectiveness.
By working directly with top labs, Good Molecules offers products that target skin issues—like acne, redness, and hyperpigmentation—without the traditional retail markup. They’ve realized not everybody can afford expensive treatment programs, even off the shelves.
See a difference in your skin, starting at just $6.
It features a set of seven hard-working, effective skincare solutions called “The Super Seven.”
View this post on Instagram
Available Now! ?LINK ➡️ BIO Online @beautylish NEW #Skincare brand ? @goodmolecules ? The idea behind: skincare that works at a fair price. Founded by a team of beauty industry veterans, Good Molecules creates skincare solutions with best-in-class ingredients, backed by research and formulated for effectiveness. Target skin issues like acne, redness, and hyperpigmentation. . . includes: 1. Super Peptide Serum $12 Target fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness with this peptide-powered serum. 2. Wake Up Eye Serum $8 Brighten, firm, and reduce puffiness around your eyes with this targeted eye serum. 3. Overnight Exfoliating Treatment $6 Resurface and renew skin overnight with this AHA and BHA exfoliating treatment. 4. Ultra-Hydrating Facial Oil $10 A daily facial oil formulated to hydrate, nourish, and protect all skin types. 5. Niacinamide Serum $6 Minimize the look of pores and uneven tone and texture with this 10% niacinamide serum. 6. Hyaluronic Acid Serum $6 A lightweight hyaluronic acid serum that draws moisture into the skin for deep hydration. 7. Squalane Oil $8 100% plant-derived squalane hydrates, softens, and seals in moisture. 8. The Super Seven $56 All seven skincare items . . So excited to try them! What products would u like to try? ?? XO #Trendmood . . . #lipstick #lips #makeupoftheday #mua #ilovemakeup #bbloggers #makeuptalk #makeupaddict #cosmetics #makeupmafia #toofaced #beauty #sephora #instabeauty
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN GOOD MOLECULES SET
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: This water-light serum draws moisture to the skin for long-lasting hydration. As you’ve already noticed hydration is the key to an all-natural glow.
- Niacinamide Serum: Helps to refine skin tone and texture for a brighter, healthier-looking complexion.
- Overnight Exfoliating Treatment: Blend of 10% alpha and beta hydroxy acids help to resurface and renew, smoothing away dead skin cells and unclogging pores to reveal visibly radiant skin.
- Squalane Oil: 100% plant-derived squalane to soften and seal in moisture for a healthy, hydrated complexion.
- Super Peptide Serum: A blend of peptides and copper tripeptides helps to hydrate, brighten, and smooth for a healthy, youthful-looking glow.
- Ultra-Hydrating Facial Oil: Lightweight blend of camellia oil and sea buckthorn oil relieves dryness and dehydration, leaving you with a smooth, dewy glow.
- Wake Up Eye Serum: Brightens, firms, and reduces puffiness around your eyes with caffeine and pumpkin extract for a noticeably more energized appearance.
HOW TO USE GOOD MOLECULES
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Apply a few drops in the morning and at night before oils, creams, and moisturizers. For best results, apply to damp skin. Let absorb for 30 seconds before continuing with your routine.
- Niacinamide Serum: Apply a few drops to your skin in the morning and at night before oils, moisturizers, and creams.
- Overnight Exfoliating Treatment: Apply a few drops to clean skin at night up to three times per week. Let sit for several minutes before continuing with your routine. May cause irritation if used with retinol or other acids. Always wear sunscreen when alpha hydroxy acids are part of your routine.
- Squalane Oil: Apply a few drops to the skin in the morning and at night after serums and other treatments. Let absorb for 30 seconds.
- Super Peptide Serum: Apply a few drops in the morning and at night before oils, creams, and moisturizers. Let sit for 30 seconds before continuing with your routine.
- Ultra-Hydrating Facial Oil: Warm a few drops between palms and gently press into skin. Use as the last step in your routine or under moisturizer.
- Wake Up Eye Serum: Massage a drop or two into the skin around your eyes in the morning and at night.
You can purchase the Good Molecules Super Seven set for $56. Otherwise, feel free to pick and choose from the individual items, ranging from $6-$12!