If you’ve been on YouTube long before the likes of Jake and Logan Paul, you know how OG Michelle Phan is. And if you’re aware of who she in, you’ve heard of her iconic brand, Em Cosmetics. Now, let’s be clear – Em Cosmetics isn’t your run-of-the-mill brand started by a generic YouTuber. Phan has escalated the bar with her cult status products and formulations. And her latest item, the Color Drops Serum Blush, is no exception.
EM COSMETICS COLOR DROPS SERUM BLUSH
When you see the word serum, you automatically think of skin care. And with the ingredients in this newbie, it might as well be a skincare-and-makeup-in-one piece. The serum blushes are not only aesthetically pleasing, they’re also SUPER pretty! Looking at the color selection, one would think it’s probably just for a range of people. But if you were to pay attention to the formula, Phan has given a product that is as universally flattering as it gets.
View this post on Instagram
ALL NEW COLOR DROPS SERUM BLUSH 🙌🏼 This innovative lightweight yet luxurious serum formula provides sheer, buildable color and an enduring youthful, dewy glow with each drop ✨ Available shades: ✨ Rose Milk: a blush pink ✨ Sunset Sky: a warm coral ✨ Soft Amethyst: a rose berry ✨ Pink Nectar: a watermelon pink Launching July 22nd 🙌🏼
“I love skincare and I love makeup, so I wanted to marry the two together. With Color Drops Serum Blush, I essentially wanted to create healthy looking skin in a bottle.”- Michelle Phan
Get ready to glow! No shimmer or glitter, just skin-loving ingredients and sheer buildable color to amplify your natural radiance. This lightweight, yet luxurious serum formula provides a youthful and dewy glow with each and every drop.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Formulated with Sacha Inchi Oil, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E
- Gives cheeks a youthful, healthy, plump and bouncy appearance
- Imparts a healthy enduring sheen to the skin
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free
- Sunset Sky – warm coral
- Rose Milk – blush pink
- Pink Nectar – watermelon pink
- Soft Amethyst – rose berry
Dispense 1 drop to cover both cheeks. With clean hands, blend into skin with fingertips in a soft tapping motion. To intensify color, add another drop. Can also be applied with a sponge or brush.
- For easy dispensing, prime the pump by pushing the top down 3-5 times
- Set serum blush with translucent powder for a velvety finish
- Combination/oily skins: prep bare skin or base makeup for application by blotting cheeks with a tissue or an oil absorbing sheet before applying
If the Em Cosmetics Color Drops Serum Blush sounds like your thing, pick it up here. Each bottle retails for $25.