ColourPop seem to have their hands full at the moment. The brand recently earned the top spot for most traffic in the month of April, followed by Jeffree Star Cosmetics. The brand beat out the big giants like MAC and Glossier – nice! But considering how they launch something new every day, it’s no surprise. Whether it was the watermelon themed birthday collection, or the blue palette that followed, ColourPop owns our attention. And also, our wallets.
Since the dewy look is in for the season, despite the crazy heat, it makes sense to invest in creams if we want to keep the no-makeup makeup vibe alive. Cream everything, topped off with a little powder in the T-zone. Remember how Nam Vo does it? You can be your own dewy dumpling, without trying too hard. And that’s where ColourPop’s newest launches come in.
COLOURPOP BLUSH AND LITE STIX
This isn’t the first time we have a product named ‘stix’. The brand’s lippie stix were a hotseller, until they decided to discontinue it. (God knows why) In short, they’re probably great.
The creamy, dreamy, first ever Blush and Lite Stix are the easiest to use sticks ever. Glides on the skin, blends effortlessly, and easily builds colour to your heart’s desire. The lightweight, natural, skin-like finish plays well when layered and doesn’t disturb your makeup. Take it with you anywhere for on-the-go application – just dab, blend, and glow!
ColourPop, being, y’know, ColourPop, dropped 26 shades of their new babe, and we’re not mad.
SHADES – BLUSH STIX
- Mercy Me – pale pinky peach
- More Is More – vivid pinky coral
- Sidewayz – pearlised vibrant red peach
- Dash Zero – muted peach
- Hooked – pearlized golden rose
- Aloha – rosey terracotta
- Mini Me – melon pink
- Cool It – dusty pink mauve
- Splash – midtone warm rose
- Roosevelt – warm mahogany
- Invite Only – warm rosey terracotta
- 25/8 – warm rose
- Totes – coral blush
- Under Pressure – bright salmon
- Mic Drop – intense hot coral
- Pretty Thing – dusty raspberry blush
- Flamenco – vibrant pink
- Wallaby – pearlized warm pink with violet duo chrome
SHADES – LITE STIX
- Urth – icy pink
- Uoeno – icy rose gold
- Star Brite – icy white champagne highlighter
- Flying High – opalescent pearl with lavender and pink sparkle
- Bullz Eye – soft gold with silver sparkle
- Hope St – coral with a pink flip and hot pink sparkle
- Acting Up – deep golden bronze
- Boss – bronzey peach
All of the Blush and Lite Stix are available to shop on colourpop.com. Pick them up as singles ($8 each), or in bundles.