Earlier this year, Cover FX gave us the Super Primers. A set of primers which you can choose depending on your skin type and the finish you’re looking for. A fantastic step in the customizable direction. Because realistically, make up isn’t a one-product-fits-all.
Similar to their primers, the brand has recently dropped Booster Drops. Bridging skin care and makeup, Cover FX formulated four serums – so you can personalize your beauty routine. Moreover, they’re multi-purpose!
MATTIFYING BOOSTER DROPS
Weightless mattifying drops powered by French pink clay.
- First, mattifying – Provides an instant matte finish and extended shine control
- Second, pore minimizing
- Most importantly, customizable
Normal, Combination, and Oily
SUPER POWER ANTIOXIDANT BOOSTER DROPS
Richly hydrating drops powered by super foods and antioxidants.
- Next Level Antioxidant Defense – Soothe and reduce visible redness. And consequently, protext against premature ageing
- 24 Hour Hydration
- Customizable – Use over, under, or mixed with makeup
Normal, Dry and Sensitive
BRIGHTENING BOOSTER DROPS
Lightweight brightening drops powered by advanced Vitamin C.
- Brightening – Visibly brightens
- Customizable – In other words, it can be used over, under, or mixed with makeup
Normal and Dry
SPF 30 BOOSTER DROPS
Weightless SPF drops with next-level pollution defense.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Next-Level Pollution Defense – Defends against urban pollutants including heavy metals and free radicals
- Customizable – Similar to the other drops, use under or over makeup
Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily and additionally, sensitive
As a result of these booster drops, you can achieve the skin you always wanted.
Each of the Cover FX Booster Drops retail for $45. You can shop them on the Cover FX website. Moreover, they will be available in retail stores starting on March 11th.