Remember the good old days when we’d watch all the Disney movies and dreamt of becoming princesses? With the ability to sing to animals and eventually finding our prince? Well, the ground reality is, a lot of us became the villains from those Disney movies.
Sure, we’re probably not cold hearted killers. But the sarcasm, wit and ability to see life for what it really is – we’re villain enough. And to celebrate that side of us, we have the Disney Villains and ColourPop collection.
ColourPop also has a Disney Princesses themed collection. So you can check that out if you’re feeling like royalty. For now, let’s take a quick look at what the Villains collections entails
DISNEY VILLAINS AND COLOURPOP
Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
Rooting for the good guys is boring. In collaboration with Disney and their infamous villains, bringing you the palette to rule them all, Misunderstood.
This mixed finish 15 pan eyeshadow palette combines intense mattes, colour shifting duochromes, and rich metallics. Scheme all the ways you’ll slay your look, it won’t be hard with this palette.
- No Spots – Matte pure white
- Mongrels – Metallic pinky ivory
- Diablo – Metallic lime
- Devious – Matte terracotta
- Tragic – Matte soft warm beige
- Underworld – Metallic bronzey copper
- Pain & Panic – Metallic mid-tone gold with peachy pink flecks
- Forest of Thorns – Metallic orchid
- Flotsam – Metallic baby pink with blue glitter
- The Fates – Matte deep blue
- Revenge – Matte charcoal grey with silver glitter
- Sing – Metallic dark brown with hot pink to gold duochrome flip
- Jetsam – Metallic denim blue with teal duochrome flip
- Facile – Metallic rich olive green with gold flecks
- 101 – Matte black
MISUNDERSTOOD LUX LIPSTICK BUNDLE
Get a taste of the dark side with all 6 of Villains Lux Lipsticks. Featuring wicked nudes to devious vampy shades, wear them all while your plotting your next scheme to take over the world.
This item is limited edition.
- Evil Queen – Matte lux lipstick, rich cherry red
- Cruella – Crème lux lipstick, vibrant yellow red
- Facilier – Crème lux lipstick, midtone warm berry
- Maleficent – Crème lux lipstick, deep magenta
- Hades – Crème lux lipstick, neutral peachy nude
- Ursula – Matte lux lipstick, blackened plum
You can also purchase these individually or as villain sets.
SUPER SHOCK HIGHLIGHTERS
- Mistress Of All Evil – Icy champagne
- Poor Unfortunate Souls – Opalescent lavender
- Fairest Of All – Champagne Gold
- Everybody’s Got A Weakness – Peach with hot pink flip
- You Idiots, You Fools, You Imbeciles! – Pale peach with a coppery flip and flecks of silver.
- Meet Me On The Other Side – Peachy gold
JELLY MUCH SHADOWS
- Perfectly Wretched – Pinky icy taupe with multicolored glitter
- Cursed – Antique gold
- I Own You – Coral red shadow with an orange duochrome flip
- Not Today – Jade green with multicolored glitter
- Just Your Voice – Electric blue with a purple duochrome flip
- Spindle – Cool toned lavender with a champagne gold flip
ULTRA GLOSSY LIP
- Sad But True – Opalescent blue
- Puppies – See through gloss with flecks of gold
- My Pet – Cool toned icy lavender with hot pink duochrome flip
- Hot Headed – Duochrome bronzey orange with a hot pink flip
- Shadow Man – Duochrome crimson with a golden-green flip
- Bad Apple – Deep cranberry
- Do I Look Like I Care – Multi-dimensional silver with a coppery rose gold flip
- Anomaly – Vibrant teal with multicolored glitters
Additionally, the Disney Villains and ColourPop collection also has bundles of separate Villains. Each of them contains a lipstick, a lip gloss, a highlighter and a jelly much shadow.
- Evil Queen
Shop the entire collection on the ColourPop website.