A while ago, I had written about Sugarpill’s Trinket – a liquid lipstick with a “time release formula”. The lipstick comes in my top 5 favourite liquid lipsticks, and that is saying a lot.
Sugarpill has new time release liquid lip colours launching later this month – and they’re all so, so pretty. From the new Arctic Sparkle collection, three shades have been teased on the brand’s Instagram page.
Let’s do a super quick rundown of the formula, and share the details on the colours revealed.
- One swipe gives full opacity.
- Slightly moussey texture
- Comfortable matte finish.
- Not entirely transfer proof. Since rubbing the lipstick activates the glitter, hence “time-release”.
- Light weight.
- Doesn’t dry out lips.
ARCTIC SPARKLE COLLECTION – LIQUID LIPSTICK
SUB-ZERO: Blackened navy blue with multi-faceted teal sparkles.
HIJINX: Deep berry with multi-dimensional teal sparkles.
VERTIGO: Muted smokey purple with twinkling teal sparkles.
Currently, there are 5 liquid lipsticks with the time-release formula available on Sugarpill’s website.
- Trinket – Matte mauve infused with luminous golden sparkles.
- Strange Love – Deep metallic oxblood red with sparkle.
- Doll Up – Sweet rose with baby blue and gold sparkles.
- Pillow Fight – Dusty mauve with purple, silver, and gold sparkles.
- Truth or Dare – Blackened burgundy with purple and gold sparkles.
The Arctic Collection will launch on the 26th of December, and will retail at $18 each.
Find them on Sugarpill’s website, and Ulta Beauty.