If you were to get into my drawers, you’d find a bunch of Anastasia Beverly Hills – eye shadow palettes, highlighter palettes, brow stuff. But what you won’t find is an eyeliner, since the brand doesn’t do liquid liners. Or at least it didn’t, until now. As a result, my dresser ABH stash situation is about to change pretty darned soon.
Norvina, President of Anastasia Beverly Hills, and daughter of Anastasia Soare is very interactive when it comes to planning future ABH launches. The mogul constantly takes to social media to address and ask fans what they’re looking for. And of course, the request of liquid eyeliner was pretty high on the list. Consequently, ABH did what they do best. They answered our prayers.
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS LIQUID LINER
The Liquid Liner by the brand is a vegan, cruelty free option that will come packaged in a basic purple component. Norvina’s reasoning for the purple – aside from the fact that it’s her favourite colour – it’s easier to spot it in a tub full of eyeliners. Which we can relate on a rather personal level, we’ve spent a good amount of our life looking through eyeliners to find the one we need.
The formula is said to be a true matte black, super long lasting, waterproof finish. The applicator is a felt tip with the ease of a brush – 100 points to Gryffindor.
- Long-lasting, waterproof, full-pigment formula
- Highly saturated, true-black matte shade
- Ultra-fine felt tip is easy to use and allows for precise, controlled application
- Super-fluid, water-based gel formula glides on effortlessly
- Dries quickly with an intense color payoff
- Goes on smoothly and stays in place—no skipping, feathering, running, flaking or fading
- Versatile application lets you create everything from superfine lines and perfect cat-eyes to bold eyeliner looks
- Shake well before use.
But perhaps the most important thing to talk about is the price point. Whereas most of anything ABH costs north of $20, the upcoming liquid liner is priced at only $18. And with what it’s claiming to do, I’ve got no qualms about the price.
The Liquid Liner will hit ABH’s online store on August 6 and at other ABH retailers such as Sephora and Ulta Beauty on August 15.